Re: [ga] Re: Survey

Danny,

I have to thank Marilyn for taking such a conciliatory tone your your
inflammatory post. Had it been me, rest assured my words would have been
slightly sharper. But as a member of the drafting team, I have to
personally ask that you retract the accusation that:

"Why don't you come clean, and admit that this is solely Ross's
work-product > that you modified only in the most minor of ways"

As the GA rep on the Transfer TF it is my responsibility to listen to
(and reflect) the will of the GA. Om my better days I can problably find
time to reflect strong minority opinions as well.  If there are
constructive suggestions on how to improve the questionnaire...I'm here
on the GA list to hear them.