From: Jeff Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 7:56 PM
To: dannyyounger@cs.com
Cc: ga@dnso.org; Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; dnso Tran TF list
Subject: Re: [ga] Survey

Danny and all assembly members,

  What I also do not understand is why this Survey has not been officially
of the GA members as well as propagated thru other channels for stakeholders
to participate in?  Is this a closed loop Survey?  Marilyn?

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Marilyn,
>
> You have posted a survey to the Transfers TF list, and you have indicated
> that "The survey was developed by a small group of TF members who worked
> together to generate a draft which is now presented to the full TF for input
> and suggestions."
>
> As I review the survey, this document appears to me to be virtually identical
> to the survey that was solely developed by Ross Rader and which was
> previously posted (Feb. 21) to:
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00144.html
>
> Why don't you come clean, and admit that this is solely Ross's work-product
> that you modified only in the most minor of ways.   I have previously noted
> that you are under the instructions of the BC to advocate Ross's solution to
> the transfers problem... Can't you set aside your bias just briefly enough to
> allow others on the TF to participate?  You asked no one to assist in the
> preparation of this survey, and yet you present it as if it was a project
> given over to volunteers on your TF to handle...
>
> Why not allow the other constituencies and the GA to get involved?  This
> should not become strictly the RC/BC roadshow.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827