Re: [ga] Internet Registries position

I think the other way around is interesting.  If you look at the contracts they
basically have a
provision that allows any undesirables in icanns view to be cut off from
service.
This of course would include any ccTLD that did not sign a "sponsorship"
contract.
And remember these are not service contracts because icann cannot sign a service
contract.
Wait until the court gives Karl his demanded papers.

Eric