[ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Announcement

On 20:18 27/03/02, DannyYounger@cs.com said:
>When I read the announcement posted today
>http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-27mar02.htm by the Evolution
>and Reform Committee, I came away with the impression that they are
>essentially asking the Community to focus on telling the Committee what's
>wrong with the Lynn Plan (so that they can fix it and present to the Board
>that which the Staff really wants -- a modified version of the same plan).
>Did anyone else come to the same conclusion?

Yeap. Response is easy: everything.

Democracy is:
- rise the problem
- analyse the problem
- debate of the problem
- have the people providing arbitration

Concensus is:
- rise the problem
- analyse the problem
- find the differences in the proposed solutions
- debate the possiblity to match the differences should some conditions be met
- decide who and how will reduce the differences

Lynn has risen the problem
We have to analyse de problem not one solution.

What they do is to kill the ICANN ... their responsiblity
jfc