RE: [ga] Consensus on consensus?

Dear Chuck,
don't be afraid. The Internet *is* a consensus by the Internet Participants
to use the TCP/IP protocol set together with the IP and naming plans.

Where there is no consensus is on the way to rule it. Don't worry they will
never agree on that because you cannot rule a consensus: you can only serve
it.

Look at all these talks, propositions, etc. they are about top-down
authority vs bottom-up power. The Internet is just interested in
net-keeping assistance. When you want to rule a consensus, it happens what
happens to the ICANN right now, the consensus goes away and drop you.

Look at Lynn. He is and reacts like a guy who discovers that his girl is
going away. He wants to force her back calling on his dad's money and on
her dad's help. She is just bored. His dad is not sure he is worth the
investment and her dad looks for a more interesting son in law.
jfc