RE: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

You really shouldn't cross post such messages or send them to such a
wide range of personal addresses.  Comments in the text.

Given Jeff Williams track history and the number of warnings he has had
I find it hard to believe anyone would find the suspension excessive.
It does also not prove any "inclusive" intentions.

|> Whatever else he may be, Mr. Svennson has shown us he is
|> not inclusive minded, and therefore not the sort of
|> staffer the AtLarge requires, I'm afraid...  Furthermore,
|> if Mz. Dyson wishes to manipulate the AtLarge by attaching
|> strings to her pledge of financial support (i.e. the
|> unilateral appointment of A. Svennson by herself) then
|> we're better off without her "challenge" and its
|> condition(s).

How is it any different to any of the other pledges that nearly all have
some strings attached?  You have supported a pledge where the pledge was
spent with only an assumption of agreement and no discussion, which is
far worse IMHO.

|> Self-determination is the only way for the
|> AtLarge to proceed.  Mz. Dyson and her ALSC are part of
|> the problem(s) and NOT the solution(s).  Too bad for Alex
|> that he was associated with her in this context.  If she
|> had some tact, she'd have let someone else nominate him.
|> But, she jumped the gun and got the (dis)credit she
|> deserves.

The point being there isn't an AtLarge at present, the existance has
been denied.  So it is not an entity at this time.  All contributions
for forming one should be given weighty consideration and not blown out
of proportion to the intent.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.