Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- To: William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- From: Don Brown <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:52:08 -0600
- CC: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Esther Dyson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>, Roberto Gaetano <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Internet Concepts, Inc.
- References: <F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><3C9771F5.5072FE49@hermesnetwork.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: Don Brown <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 8:34:02 AM, William X Walsh <email@example.com> wrote:
WXW> Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 9:14:29 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>> William X Walsh wrote:
WXW> Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 5:58:07 AM, Esther Dyson wrote:
ED> > Okay... Joanna, would you be willing to take this on fulltime if you were
ED> > elected/selected/whatever?
WXW> I don't think Joanna is well suited for that. Her diplomacy skills
WXW> are sorely lacking, and she has a tendency to jump to conclusions and
WXW> attack before looking at all the evidence/facts.
WXW> She is publicly hostile to the idea of openness and inclusiveness in
WXW> the At Large already.
SS> This is an unsubstantiated charge of the sort that William
SS> X. Walsh likes to fling about without producing any
SS> evidence. It is his mainstay tactic.
WXW> I've never made a charge I couldn't back up with evidence, Sotiris.
WXW> Now, if you want to play that game, we can go to the IDNO archives and
WXW> see many times when you have.
SS> I challenge him to
SS> produce the evidence for such a charge.
WXW> How quickly you forget when it is convenient for you.
WXW> Go read this whole thread:
I read her posts in that thread. I don't think they come close to
showing that she is publicly hostile to the idea of openness and
inclusiveness in the At Large. Did you mean a different post or thread?
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA Internet Concepts, Inc.
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55 (972) 788-2364 Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html