Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 8:34:02 AM, William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info> wrote:
WXW> Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 9:14:29 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>> William X Walsh wrote:

WXW> Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 5:58:07 AM, Esther Dyson wrote:
WXW>
ED> > Okay... Joanna, would you be willing to take this on fulltime if you were
ED> > elected/selected/whatever?

WXW> I don't think Joanna is well suited for that.  Her diplomacy skills
WXW> are sorely lacking, and she has a tendency to jump to conclusions and
WXW> attack before looking at all the evidence/facts.
WXW>
WXW> She is publicly hostile to the idea of openness and inclusiveness in
WXW> the At Large already.

SS> This is an unsubstantiated charge of the sort that William
SS> X. Walsh likes to fling about without producing any
SS> evidence.  It is his mainstay tactic.

WXW> I've never made a charge I couldn't back up with evidence, Sotiris.
WXW> Now, if you want to play that game, we can go to the IDNO archives and
WXW> see many times when you have.

SS> I challenge him to
SS> produce the evidence for such a charge.

WXW> How quickly you forget when it is convenient for you.

WXW> Go read this whole thread:
WXW> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg01186.html

I read her posts in that thread. I don't think they come close to
showing that she is publicly hostile to the idea of openness and
inclusiveness in the At Large. Did you mean a different post or thread?

WXW> [Snip]

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----