Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

William X Walsh wrote:

> I said read the whole thread, Sotiris.
>
> Joanna won't deny what I said either, as I know she stands by her
> views and doesn't deny them later when it may not suit her.   She made
> it clear that the she felt that those who participate in other aspects
> of ICANN should not be joining the At Large.  The message was clear,
> and plainly spelled it out.

You are WRONG once again.

This is what Joanna clearly stated:

"It is my suggestion to agree one ground rule. While the
DNSO continues to operate as currently structured, no
officers of the DNSO shall be eligible to stand for office
in the At Large."

That is the extent of her "hostility to inclusiveness" as
you phrased it.  Frankly, I think her concern is valid.

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
	Hermes Network Inc.