Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

I said read the whole thread, Sotiris.

Joanna won't deny what I said either, as I know she stands by her
views and doesn't deny them later when it may not suit her.   She made
it clear that the she felt that those who participate in other aspects
of ICANN should not be joining the At Large.  The message was clear,
and plainly spelled it out.

Read the whole thread, Sotiris, not just the parts that suit you.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>