Re: [ga] Verisign removing expiration dates from WHOIS Data?

On 2002-03-19 01:49:21 +0100, Marc Schneiders wrote:

>>(And yes, it's registered with NSI.  There's no need to comment
>>on that.)

>Then there is no need to state that either.

Since we are talking about Verisign registrar's behaviour, and I was
giving it as an example which indicates that Verisign at least has
not removed expiration dates from _all_ domains, the information was
kind of necessary.  A Tucows-registered domain which still has an
expiration date would have been irrelevant.

--
Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/