[ga] Where do you come from?

Tonight I looked in the mirror and saw what I see as an ugly scar,
actually quite small and donated by a knifeman in a poorer section of
Pigalle over twenty years ago.  I am writing so obviously he has a worse
scar.

Knife fights will happen. And some would say who wins is important.  We
are in the middle of a nasty fight for rights over my Internet.

I say that the winner in this case is he who keeps fighting.

Hooray to all of you who continue.

A real hero is one that keeps up the battle to protect his fallen
friends.

Let us move forward with grace and integrity.  Shoulders back and square
and nobility the forefront of our words and deeds.