[ga] Turning point

Well we can go on and squabble over issues every day or we can all
relate to some common, bottom up concepts.  Here are some I think we can
all agree upon.

The Internet is generally a good thing for people.
We can make it better.
Domain Names are usually how people find things on the Internet.
Money is made off the use of Domain Names.
People or Groups that make that money should pay for intelligent
allocations of use of DMs.

Now with that in mind we can deal with reorganization and the WSL.