[ga] WLS and HTML

Seeing several request for the WLS documents as posted by (among others)
VGRS and the RC, have i taken the liberty to add those as is (rough!) to
the previous page setup for the GA response to WLS.

All but the last VGRS PDF are there, the last one simply will not be
changed over with a minimum of work, and sorry but I do not have that
much time to spend on it.
Those parties who's opinion is worded in that document can have their
opinion added to the page by simply mailing me.

The link for this all is http://www.it-ken.net/

regards

abel

--