Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

Vint, I appreciate you taking the time to write; however you have added
nothing to our conversation and have not even attempted to answer the
question asked.

Only your private little group believes the At Large was a one time
thing.  No one in the general public has that understanding.

I do understand the ICANN staff, like the board members are technically
challenged, especially in terms of handling databases.

Perhaps you could reach inside yourself and provide us with a truthful
response.

Thanks,

~k