Re[2]: [ga] Registrar Constituency WLS Response to Verisign - A DNSO GA Ballot please...

I'm with Abel, Jeff. We all have an opinion, and some elbow grease
says a lot, too.  You draft it and Able (I assume) and I will help.

Saturday, March 16, 2002, 6:32:15 PM, Abel Wisman <abel@able-towers.com> wrote:
AW> It must be getting late in your side of the world, otherwise you would
AW> no doubt make more sense, nonetheless:

AW> WLS : GA POV is related and posted, no objections, loads of support,
AW> including yours, see www.it-ken.net nd i do miss your group's comments
AW> not the Verisign page, not that such means much, the registrars
AW> Constituency is not added either, but still.

AW> .Org : THAT is the one we were talking about, you said we needed to
AW> something about that, (WLS being over and done with for now) and i said
AW> that i agreed, seeing as Don and I did most of the work on the WLS, I
AW> thought it would honour you to do the draft on the org divestiture.

AW> I will gladly post it along side the WLS reaction

AW> abel

AW> On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 02:20, Jeff Williams wrote:
>> Abel and all assembly members,
>>
>> Abel Wisman wrote:
>>
>> > I agree wholeheartedly Jeff, so i assume you are writing a proposal for
>> > the GA to comment upon ?
>>
>>   Our position's form our members have been posted to the
>> related E-Mail addresses for the WLS and .ORG divestiture.
>> So I guess first I must ask you here openly Abel, which
>> one are you referring to, the .ORG divestiture or the WLS
>> proposal?  Second question I must ask to understand
>> the meaning of your question is, which proposal for
>> WLS are you referring to, yours, or Verisigns?
>>

>> > abel

>> > --
>> > Abel S.H. Wisman
>> >
>> > Scottish Provident House
>> > 76-80 College Road
>> > Harrow Middlesex
>> > HA1 1BQ
>> > UK
>> > +44 20 8424 2422
>> > +44 78 1214 1916
>> >
>> > www.able-towers.com
>> > www.url.org
>> > www.grid9.net
>> > www.telesave.net
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Jeffrey A. Williams
>> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
>> CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
>> Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
>> Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
>> Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----