[ga] FYI: protocoll from gac to board meeting (from: andy@ccc.de)

Do I read correctly that Blokzijl told Lynn he did not understand much to
the ICANN?
And that what Lynn wants is to govern by surpise?
And that after all that mess Lynn/Vint do not know what they want from
Govs, just being advised and them to form a selection committee for some
University people?
Seems interesting... but are we in a real world.

M$ 5,5 and 21 people to manage an Excell folder....
Jefsey