Re: [ga] [fwd] [icann-europe] FYI: protocoll from gac to board meeting (from: andy@ccc.de)

Well, that was certainly a LAME conversation... perhaps if ICANN had been
created as they claim, they wouldn't be in this mess and people might take
them seriously... They still have the problem of needing to provide a
service worth of being paid for prior to invoicing...

Perhaps they should publish their budget and receive helpful hints from
those who ARE in the business.  Personally, I would like to see them
audited and read the report.  The Internet is a utility, a public work:  we
have the right to know where money is being allocated at the very least.

If ICANN wants help fundraising from good people, they are going to have to
open their doors and release their financial information.

:)

~k