[ga] GA meeting in Accra and remote participation

Dear list,

the physical GA meeting in Accra is over; we have
had presentations and discussion about domain
deletions, re-registration and transfer as well
as about the At Large situation. Several people
have been taking notes and I will try to see it
that they get posted as soon as feasible (the
lights just went out for some time, and the
wireless LAN seems to have trouble, too).

About remote participation: Regrettably, there
seems to be no opportunity for remote
participation (as opposed to remote viewing/
listening). I assume that this system will
also be used for the ICANN Public Forum
tomorrow. One way of routing around this would
be sending some comments you want to raise
to me (SHORT comments -- I may have the
opportunity to read few comments and will
get dragged off if I read long monologues).
Please look at the Public Forum agenda
before sending your comments to accra@svensson.de
(did I mention that they have to be short?).

Best regards,
/// Alexander