[ga] Working together

I do not know about the average GA member but I do know this;

The average BoD member is fighting like hell to save his seat.

They are done, they are toast and we can only hope that they find a
floating board to get out of the water.
These are rats on a sinking ship.  Their own CEO has admitted failure
and end of mission and not one of them has refuted it.  Had the Apostles
done the same there would be no Christianity.

ICANN is over.  But the apparatus will remain in place for a good six
months.

let us get as much work done as we can in that short period. but let us
get ready for the fallout.

Sincerely,
Eric