Re: [ga] Court Shuts Down '.Usa' Internet Address Scam

palmer - get in touch with me - we have to talk - been trying your
ameritec voice mail don't work.

i'm at 705-741-3414.  you should know that i provided the ftc with the due
dillegence on him and have known of the investigation for months - so has
our barrister lindon.

regards
joe baptista

http://www.dot-god.com/