Re: [ga] Re: Names Council Resolution on restructuring

Thomas and all assembly members,

  Well Thomas, as you know the Structure TF, like most of the
Task Force's that have be formed, is a disaster.  So to use
any of their findings as a basis for anything of significance
or relevance is of little of no value, as has been documented
on this Forum, and the NCDNHC forum on a number of occasions.

  Your refusal to serve on any TF where I or Eric could be on
or one as monitors is stark evidence of the poor idea such
TF's are and have been...

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2002-03-11 20:56:56 +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> >Alexander just forwarded the following document to the Names
> >Council list.
>
> I should most likely have been clearer in my wording on this: This
> is a resolution for the names council meeting prepared by the
> Structure Task Force.
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827