Re: [ga] [fwd] Steering Group for icannatlarge.com. (from: roessler@does-not-exist.org)

So strike one against the separate listings!  If there's any reason for making
the distinction (which there may be, but I don't see it yet), the two lists should
at least be on the same page, with buttons to select therebetween just as one
can now select between an alphabetical and chronological listings.

And no, you're not a part of any "select elite." Fact is, who are you? (Just
kidding!) In any case, right now a member is a member, and it is important
to reach some threshold number (100 still sticks in my head for some reason),
since we might then do some actual decision making.

And nice to meet you!  :-)

Bill Lovell

Jeanette Hofmann wrote:

On 28 Feb 2002, at 11:50, William S. Lovell wrote:

> So where did this Steering Group come from? Especially since
> three of its "members" have evidently not even registered for
> membership in ICANN-AT-LARGE!  (Aizu, Hofmann,
> and Wong).

I am sorry, I was among the first who registered yesterday. It just takes a bit longer to
discover my name since Joop finds it more transparent to list those without domain names
in a separate directory. Moreover, I don't consider myself to be part of a select elite.
If anybody else feels like replacing me, I am more than willing to give up this position.

jeanette

Talk about a setup! There are grave political