Re: [ga] [fwd] Steering Group for icannatlarge.com. (from: roessler@does-not-exist.org)

On 28 Feb 2002, at 11:50, William S. Lovell wrote:

> So where did this Steering Group come from? Especially since
> three of its "members" have evidently not even registered for
> membership in ICANN-AT-LARGE!  (Aizu, Hofmann,
> and Wong).

I am sorry, I was among the first who registered yesterday. It just takes a bit longer to
discover my name since Joop finds it more transparent to list those without domain names
in a separate directory. Moreover, I don't consider myself to be part of a select elite.
If anybody else feels like replacing me, I am more than willing to give up this position.

jeanette

Talk about a setup! There are grave political