Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com

Adam,
what we see deevlopping is two coordinated efforts:
- top-down by Joop and a .com braintrust with $ funding
- bottom-up by my modest proposition and call for help

.com will be referenced on .org as the core @large. Let say the ICANN
oriented and dependent. So it is more related to the ICANN as a governance
body, where the urgency is today.

.org is open for you take charge of the hk@large site. So it will take much
longer and will also stay much longer as the international @large
cooperative governance support not dependant from the ICANN. This will take
much longer time.

Two different and complementary ways. One to tackle the ICANN threatning us
to call on Govs, one to relate and cooperate with local Govs and community
to control the ICANN. Since there will be local forums, there will be a
need in most of the countries for local registration too to comply with
local laws if they want free speach. So let address one issue at a time.
Jefsey