Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com

You know, we're talking about creating a participatory membership.
Nationally, regionally and globally structured (probably?) I can't see
any reason why anyone who wants to participate in a membership of this
type would object to revealing who they are and where they are (e.g.,
Adam Peake, Tokyo, Japan, seems acceptable, no?) No email listing, no
telephone or fax numbers, or physical address that someone could farm
the lists for mailing addresses.

Thanks,

Adam