Re: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

joann & others...

i would hope that as an individual i would be able to participate in the
icann-at-large without any concern of being "intimidated" into not
participating .

correspondence of this sort is not constructive. if you have concerns
joanna, i personally feel  you should take them DIRECTLY to Marilyn instead
of trying to make a public 'thing" out of it.

this is not a good way to start out here.. many of us work for companies
which may already be participating in some way in one or another
constituancy or already be part of a specific "interest group" (i believe
that Karl Auerbach has some financial relationship with Cisco and no one
questions his right to participate)

suggest you "back it down a notch or two"  here

regards

ken stubbs