Re: [ga] Input needed

At 15:59 27/02/02 -0500, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>M. Stuart Lynn has put forward a restructuring plan.  While I vehemently
>oppose his particular plan, I find myself asking, "What other overall
>restructuring plans have been put forth that the Board is in a position to
>evaluate?"
>
>Frankly, I haven't seen many, have you?

There is only one "plan" that has come from the bottom up and that is a
desperate last-minute attempt to organize the At Large, so that the Board
can at least evaluate if it is going to give its "blessing" to an At large
representation.

The numbers will be of importance.

Shout it from the rooftops and all mailing lists that you know about: there
is now an opportunity to sign up as a "potential" at Large member.
www.iccannatlarge.com
There is also a web based discussion forum where structural proposals can
be discussed and built-up in an orderly fashion.

Individuals, please sign up. There are twelve days left to make an impression.

--Joop