[ga] WLS landrush / SnapBacks / q. B 18 a

On 2002-02-19 22:06:33 -0800, George Kirikos wrote:

>I'd have to add that their proposed procedure for the transition
>period, i.e. the treatment of existing Snapbacks instead of having
>a real landrush/Sunrise starting from scratch is a complete and
>utter joke.

I'd be curious to know if Verisign plans similar grandfathering
mechanisms as the one described in the answer to questin B 18 a for
other SnpNames-like services.  From the answer in the document
distributed, the _only_ names which will be excluded from the WLS
will, in the beginning, be the ones with SnapBack subscriptions.

Chuck?
--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/