Re: [ga] Re: On Accra agenda?

On 23:05 18/02/02, Sotiris Sotiropoulos said:
>"Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" wrote:
> >
> > The current 'fluidity' of the agenda makes doing this
> > easy....although of course the same fluidity means that no one can plan
> > whether to attend or not based on firm expectations of the topics to be
> > discussed -- something which underscores the importance of high-quality
> > support for remote participation, and the ability for remote participants
> > to pass comments subject to the same flexible time constraints and
> > especially lack of editing granted to live participants.
>
>Something tells me there will be NO remote participation
>set-up for Accra (most _especially_ not for the DNSO
>meeting).

Something tells me that Accra will be somewhat very dangerous for the DNS.
I just read the agenda.I fail to understand what Realname has to do there.
Realname is no DNS and is competitor to the DNS concept. New.net for most
is a plus for the DNS, for some no, but it is within the DNS.
There are 30 years we fight the Realname flat "added value".