[ga] WLS test

As a test, I am subscribing to the WLS to take over the name of Chuck Gomez
the day he does not pay his taxes.

Since some of his relatives may UDRP me at that time, I must show my good
faith when naming myself Chuck Gomez.
1. from now on I will from time to time name myself and sign as "Chuck
Gomez, 2nd".
2. I will systematically then oppose Chuck's positions to make clear I am
no name squatter. (the more I sign as Chuck Gomez against Chuck Gomez the
more this is known, the more my future good faith is established and the
more I will be UDRP proof the day I inherit Chuck's name).
3. I will be very firm against any of you trying to UDRP Chuck to get his
name with the support of the WIPO before I can get it.

I registered the domain names http://wls-chuck-gomez.com and
http://chuck-gomez.name where I will explain why I am ready to pay around $
100 a year to get Chuck's name to host a porn site - what definitly shows
that I do not want to use Chuck's image. I note that I do not want to
impose that porn site to Chuck, so I commit not to show naked girls before
I can plainly sign his name. However I expect all the Verisign colleagues
of Chuck to quickly subscribe on my site.  BTW if Chuck wants to benefit
from the publicity I am giving to our common name, he can buy me back my
WLS for $ 500 and get his own legacy for very cheap.

If he does that I will get funded enough for the next WLS name I am at :
"Straton Sclavos". I already registered http://sswls.com to explain my
Straton Sclavos future.

Chuck Gomez (to be).

PS. If Chuck is investigated by the IRS, it could be it is not my entire
fault. There are two other Members of the GA next in line after me.