[ga] sublist usage

Dear Chair,
I would suggest to consider the use of the sublists we have n stock as
linguistic lists. French, German, Spanish, Russian, may be Chinese,
Japanese, Arabic if we could support the character sets.

I have several rationals for that.

1. obvsiously there are many people subscribed to the GA form different
countries we never hear from. I suspect that language is an issue for some
of them. I suppose that contributing and being kept informed in their own
language would help them and our global outreach effort.

2. it would give the GA a specificity the lists of the Constituencies have
net and enhance our service and usefullness to the ICANN community.

3. We have many times discussed the need of an ICANN/Internet lexical. I
feel that a joint relation between multilingual lists might help that work
making it a necessity.

4. The International Domain Names issues and other culturally oriented
issues would certainly find there adequate fora. And the GA would get
experience and examples form there.

5. We would have at hand people trained to understand and translate the GA
positions and ICANN information in different languages.

The icann-ga would stay the main list. There would be no sub-list, rather
parallel lists. So a dialog and ab information flow could be established to
the benefit of everyone.

Best regards.
Jefsey