Re: [ga] conquer and divide

Hi Abel,

--- Abel Wisman <abel@able-towers.com> wrote:
> there are currently 2 questionlists for VGRS circualting, who for the
> most
> part overlap.

<skip>

> perhaps Thomas is willing to get either of this or better yet a
> combination
> of these going as GA majority questions.

I think it's just a matter of Thomas doing a merge of all submitted
questions. Perhaps Chuck Gomes can let us know what time today he wants
all questions submitted (maybe by 6 pm Pacific, i.e. 9 pm Eastern?).

By the way, I tried submitting my questions to the other mailing list
at:

however none of my attempts to send messages work (and it shows me as
subscribed, and I've not received anything). I think that mailing list
may be broken, or something.

Given Thomas' post at:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00846.html

I assume he's been collecting the questions, and will merge all
questions soon.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/