RE: [ga] conquer and divide

Abel,

Let me make clear that VGRS will try to respond to all questions that
reasonably can be answered within normal business constraints even if they
come from just a small subset of the GA.  In other words, we do not plan to
ignore questions from one or two GA members just because the full GA may not
take a position with regard to what questions to submit.

The purpose behind the request that questions be consolidated as a group was
to make the process more manageable.  That is still an objective of ours, so
efforts in this regard will be appreciated.  At the same time, if just you
and George have questions, please submit them.

Chuck