Re: [ga] Re: [icann-announce] Kent Crispin Joins ICANN as Technical Systems Manager

I expect with Kent in place, nothing will happen to improve the
situation.  This maneuver, which will obviously create security issues for
ICANN, may also create further instability.

I suggest this will help increase the numbers of people relying on the
Inclusive Roots for dependable service.

Any email sent from ICANN.org should be scrutinized, especially if it is
noted to be from Karl or Andy.  Kent Crispin has a habit of falsifying
posts and is comfortable doing this publicly.  I recommend we pay special
attention to Kent's behavior - we may watch him go to court for falsifying
documents, etc.

~k