Re: [ga] Re: [icann-announce] Kent Crispin Joins ICANN as Technical Systems Manager

Kristy and all assembly members of other interested parties,

  Good thoughts and ideas/suggestions here Kristy.  And yes,
on a least one documented situation Kent Crispin tried to
post a E-Mail falsely representing himself as me.

Kristy McKee wrote:

> I expect with Kent in place, nothing will happen to improve the
> situation.  This maneuver, which will obviously create security issues for
> ICANN, may also create further instability.
>
> I suggest this will help increase the numbers of people relying on the
> Inclusive Roots for dependable service.
>
> Any email sent from ICANN.org should be scrutinized, especially if it is
> noted to be from Karl or Andy.  Kent Crispin has a habit of falsifying
> posts and is comfortable doing this publicly.  I recommend we pay special
> attention to Kent's behavior - we may watch him go to court for falsifying
> documents, etc.
>
> ~k
>
> At 02:40 AM 2/5/2002 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >All assembly members,
> >
> >   This recently came from ICANN Announce.
> >
> >   This decision although not all that surprising, is a HUGE mistake
> >IOHO!  :(
> >
> >   Kent Crispin has shown beyond any shadow of a doubt that his
> >knowledge base as it especially relates to Security matters is
> >terribly lacking....  This is well documented on various forums...
> >
> >icann-announce@icann.org wrote:
> >
> > > Marina del Rey, California, USA (5 February 2001) -- Following a long
> > > international search, ICANN is pleased to announce the appointment of
> > > Kent Crispin as Technical Systems Manager of ICANN effective
> > > immediately. Kent's long experience as a technical manager and project
> > > leader at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory makes him ideally
> > > suited for this role. He has considerable experience with high-security
> > > network environments.
> > >
> > > As Technical Systems Manager, Kent is responsible to the President and
> > > CEO for the technical architecture and operational functions of ICANN.

> >Regards,
> >
> >--
> >Jeffrey A. Williams
> >Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
> >CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> >Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> >E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> >Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
> >Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
> >

> >--
> >This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams