RE: [ga] charging for renewals after expiry

>If a domain is deleted outside the grace period it goes on
registry-hold
>(a function automatticly applied by the registry) which a registrar can
>work with the registry to undo, this is a service and isn't done often.

This is the 5-day registry hold.  This does not happen after expiratory.
It is extremely rare that the person would ask for the domain back
during this 5-day period and is not the issue being discussed.

>I'd tried to explain some of these issues to you;

you have done a poor job.

>p.s.

 > :0 H:
 > * admin <admin@consumer.net>
 > ${NULL}

OK, so you are arrogant as well as being incapable of explaining your
issue.  Who cares?

Russ Smith