Re: [ga] Fw: [RegistrarsList] Updated WLS Documents

Sotiris and all assembly members,

  Indeed there have been a number of times that questions have been
publicly posed to Versign on this forum, and still remain unanswered
publicly.  That is a demonstration of ignoring and/or avoiding
those questions for reason or reasons still or yet unknown.  Such
lack of transparency as required under the White Paper and the MoU
by any registry or registrar "Accredited" by ICANN is a direct violation
of those Registrar and Registry contracts.

  This however is only a relative small infraction of the contractual
obligations that the ICANN BoD and staff are overlooking or
otherwise ignoring.  In fact as many of us here know, the ICANN
BoD and staff are and have themselves ignored, or refused to
answer direct public questions put to them on quite a number
of occasions.  As such, it should not be surprising to see
one or any of it's "Accredited" Registrars or Registries to follow
suit.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> "Gomes, Chuck" wrote:
>

> > I tolerate a lot of garbage on this list, but the posts on this subject
> > during the last couple hours have gone beyond my willingness to ignore.
> > They provide prime evidence why the GA is often ignored.  And that is
> > very unfortunate for the many members of the list who work hard to make
> > it a constructive source of input regarding DNSO issues.
> >

> Chuck, a lot of us tolerate a lot of garbage and window
> dressing from yourself and other players in the Domain
> Game here on the GA List as well!  Your repeated refusal
> (through silence) to answer the numerous QUESTIONS which
> we're still waiting for answers on is a great example of
> what I'm referring to.  Is it really any surprise that
> your company has such a bad image with so many when you
> refuse to acknowledge the QUESTIONS and CONCERNS of the GA
> members you so readily state are "often ignored"?  Why
> Chuck, you're one of the people doing the ignoring...
> Nothing like first hand knowledge, huh?
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>         Hermes Network Inc.
>         Toronto, Canada
>
> ----
> direct: 416.422.1034
>
> icq: 34564103

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827