Re: [ga] FW: [council] NC Chair Election (fwd)

Tuesday, Tuesday, January 29, 2002, 11:12:30 AM, Neuman, Jeff wrote:

> Here is the response from Caroline Chicoine (the author of the original
> motion) to the gTLD posting along with a new motion.

And what is your take on this, Jeff?  Are you satisfied with her
actions as addressing your concerns?

Do you support the waiver of term limits for the current NC Chair?

I have to say that I would probably not support that.  The rules are
rules, and they should be abided by until formally modified by the
process provided for that.

But I'd like to hear the gTLD constituencies position, as well as your
own if you don't mind sharing it with the assembly.

And though she seems to take exception with your having posted your
constituency's concerns to the GA list, I'd like to thank you for
doing so, that is the proper way things should be done, the way it was
intended.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux