Re: [ga] Reminder: Pulic comment on dot Org report

I'm confused about the announcement below and the current comment period. As
most of you know, typically the public comment period takes place before the
NC vote. After the NC vote but before the ICANN Board deliberation and vote,
we also typically have another ICANN-wide (as opposed to SO-specific) public
comment period. So this post-NC vote, DNSO-sponsored comment period is new.

What exactly is the posture of the current .org report. Wasn't it adopted?
What will the NC do with the comments received? Will the NC vote again? Will
there still be another comment period before the Board vote, or is this the
last opportunity?

Many thanks for any clarifications,

   Bret