Re: [ga] Straw Poll on Working Group

Patrick,

I'd suggest to take a wait-and-see approach. VGRS will work with the
registrars to get a proposal we all believe in. Once we have something to
worry about then a working group would be beneficial, but now it seems
that the WLS as proposed is a non-starer.

Once there is a proposal on the table for the DNSO as a whole to evaluate
then a working group/taskforce/et al would be appropriate.

-rick