Re: [ga] Concerning Workgroups

I agree wholeheartedly and like to point out further that in my original
proposal i made it very clear (i think) that the result of this WG would be a
draft that would be presented to the GA, redrawn and brought up for a vote in
the GA, which seems to rule out anybodies opinion being omitted.

abel

--
Abel Wisman
office	+44-20 84 24 24 2 2