RE: [ga] Re: Resellers or Individuals --- Which Sandpit to Play In ??

<snip>
|>  -- >>
|> William .. the bad environment was created by you and your
|> hate.   Why don't
|> you leave it out of the GA list now!
|>
|> It serves no purpose and you only hurt yourself.

Jess, please learn to quote correctly, if not possible with your current
ISP, please change to one that allows such freedom.  How you expect to
be taken seriously is beyond me when you continuously misquote and don't
follow common conventions.

While you are at it, you might like to suggest some positive changes
instead of asking others to not contribute.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.