Re: [ga] Re: Resellers or Individuals --- Which Sandpit to Play In ??

In a message dated 1/18/2002 10:12:00 PM Central Standard Time,
william@wxsoft.info writes:

<< riday, Friday, January 18, 2002, 6:57:51 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

 > In other words, spend your energy forming a separate party in the IDNO or a

 Why should I do that?  The majority of the IDNO seems more inclined to
 support my view of what it is and should be than yours.

 > Work to build, not to vandalize.

 I have been.  You, on the other hand, have been using underhanded
 tactics on the IDNO to try and made members standing up for election
 and in elected positions look bad simply because they do not go along
 with what you think should be done.  And the vast majority of those
 participating in the IDNO are siding with them, and not with your
 view.

 I'm not the one vandalizing, Joop.  For the first time in over 2 years
 progress is being made in the IDNO.  This progress happened as a
 result of the motion I wrote, which barely failed, but did succeed it
 setting an agenda for radical change in the way things were being run
 in the IDNO, and created an environment where you are not getting your
 way in doing whatever it is you think is best, regardless of the rest
 of the opinions.

 The only vandalization going on is by you, as you tried to vandalize
 the reputation of those standing for election whom you didn't approve
 of.

 --
 Best regards,
 William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

It serves no purpose and you only hurt yourself.