[ga] further notification

Mr. Mann provided us with a great mailing list.

May I impose upon this GA to write me neat concise three line catch
phrases that I may forward on to the fine list of VIPs.  I will be
compiling the mailing list and sending it out in my afternoon/evenining,
16th.

My hope is to have several and copy them and send them off to catch
attention.  If we have some good ones
perhaps we can get them to participate.

You know, nothing so gross as; Hey Mr., McCain this is your job how
about doing it?

But maybe something more like;  If you do not recognize our efforts Mr.
McCain we will be be forced to endorse your opponents.  Okay that is no
good.

Mr. McCain as members of the sole bottom up group representing the
interests of your voters and true Internet stakeholders would you be so
benevolent as to lend us your ear, and assign us an aid to relate
matters to in the interest of furthering the internet.

Sincerely,
Eric