RE: Re[2]: [ga] RE: [icann-delete] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefit s of the Few

William,

I don't know how you missed it, but in the attached - a copy of what was
posted this morning - we answered your specific questions regarding our
customer mix in great detail, pie chart and all.

- Ron

Greatest Good vs. Benefits of the Few.pdf