Re[4]: [ga] RE: [icann-delete] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefit s of the Few

Tuesday, Tuesday, January 15, 2002, 6:41:58 PM, Ron Wiener wrote:

> William,

> I don't know how you missed it, but in the attached - a copy of what was
> posted this morning - we answered your specific questions regarding our
> customer mix in great detail, pie chart and all.

No, all you do is use the numbers to throw up more smokescreens,
and used data that is over 1 year old, before your company had really
swung into the position it is in now.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux