Re[2]: [ga] Proposed GA Working Group on Domain Name Registration Systems

Why did I post in agreement with David's comments?

Because he is exactly right.

And your repeated attempts to use issues before the GA as a means to
make yourself appear to be some grand organizer on the GA list only
contributes to the further disfunction of this list.

BTW, Eric, if you have something to say to me, say it on list.