Re: [ga] Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:53:53 -0500

Jess, George and all assembly members,

  George is quite right that he did not introduce the term in this
thread of  "Derivatives".  I introduced the term as comparison to
one of George's posts for comparison purposes.  I disagree
with Goerge that the term " Derivatives " should not have been
introduced.  Word parsing at this level of granularity is a pointless
and argumentative exercise at best.  I would suggest discontinuing it
post haste.

George Kirikos wrote:

> Dear Jess,
>
> --- JessWest@aol.com wrote:
> > In a message dated 1/10/2002 1:54:51 AM Central Standard Time,
> > gkirikos@yahoo.com writes:
> >

> > > Given that yes these other potential derivatives
>
> I did not write the above -- I was disputing it. I think you might have
> been confused by the quotes within quotes, misattributing the source.
>
> > Then perhaps you should learn what the term means!  There is
>
> I most certainly do know what financial derivatives are (that's what my
> specialty is, financial derivatives at the Ph.D. level, including
> publications). The term shouldn't have had a place in the discussion at
> all, and I didn't introduce it.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.kirikos.com/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827