Re: [ga] Re: [icann-delete] Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:53:53 -0500 WLS support of lack thereof?

Ross and all assembly members,

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

- Large snippage -

> I believe that the decision is solely up to VGRS and ICANN. Fortunately,
> ICANN decisions are usually based (to varying degrees) on the consultations
> with affected stakeholders and other participants in the ICANN process. This
> is not something that you can talk away because it is convenient for you and
> the other "99% of website owners that support WLS".

  Can you demonstrate your claim here that 99% of web site owners
support WLS?  I don't believe you can Ross..  Can you demonstrate
that a majority of web site owners support WLS that are participating
Stakeholders in the ICANN experiment?  I don't think you can...
 I am fairly sure I can demonstrate that our members do not support it,
although we have not taken a vote on it yet.

> -rwr

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827