Re: [ga] Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:53:53 -0500

Dear Jess,

--- JessWest@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/10/2002 1:54:51 AM Central Standard Time,
> gkirikos@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > Given that yes these other potential derivatives
> > > ( Using a wall street term here )

I did not write the above -- I was disputing it. I think you might have
been confused by the quotes within quotes, misattributing the source.

> Then perhaps you should learn what the term means!  There is

I most certainly do know what financial derivatives are (that's what my
specialty is, financial derivatives at the Ph.D. level, including
publications). The term shouldn't have had a place in the discussion at
all, and I didn't introduce it.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/